A portable usb turntable that converts analog vinyl to digital...


I introduce to you "The Crosley Revolution".   And the word revolution is definitely befitting for this portable device.  Not only does it come with dynamic full range stereo speakers, plays 33 1/3 & 45 RPM, battery powered, and FM transmitter, it also has a usb port for transferring your vinyl to various digital formats.  This is definitely a must-have for vinyl enthusiast and especially a nice addition to have for record collectors that travel abroad.

I just wish they had a version that would include an internal hard drive because sometimes when I'm visiting record stores away from home, I shouldn't have to carry along my laptop just to use the device.  I think that takes precedence over the FM transmitter...just my thoughts.  Anyhow, the Crosley Revolution is definitely a great addition in preserving the 60's - 80's collection I have and S.O.U.L.

Comments

Popular Posts